wedding anniversary "Heres To Us"

Submitted by stuecketor on
Is pro
No

So I discovered Halestorm a few months back, not really being into rock for the last few decades, but loving this band after I heard a few songs on the radio, and a friend recommended I Listen to the cover of Lita and Ozzy. It so happened that I first saw the video for Heres to Us on my 17th wedding anniversary. Being the guy who played guitar rather badly in a hair band back in the day, and getting married during the height of grundge to my high school sweetheart, wow the video certainly did strike up some emotions. I showed it to my wife that morning and a few tears were shed. She then promptly showed me the Pink video for True Love, which had something to do with wringing my neck. Anyway, just saying thanks for throwing one back to your older fans. I have not been to a concert since the Metallica tour for the black album back in the early 90s, but would love to see Halestorm. Also, my kids love you all too, but I do screen some of the songs of course. Yes, I have become that parent. Did this song strike a chord for anybody else advancing to a certain age who lived through all of this?