A super album consisting of Lzzy Hale and some of the greatest females in the world of rock and metal

Submitted by lance00 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I have a question for Lzzy Hale.

I have an idea for an album and I really think you'll like it so do you mind giving it some thought? The idea is this: have you ever considered doing a super album consisting of you and other great female rock and/or metal artists? Like You, Amy Lee, Hayley Williams, Anette Olzon, Tarja Turunen, ect? If not it would be awesome if you could consider it. It could have 20 songs, and all of the songs could be rock-out songs similar to Love Bites So Do I. Also all of the singers could get a chance to be the lead singer for at least one song while the rest are back up vocals. For example: for the first song you could be the lead singer and the rest are back up vocals. For the next song some one else is the lead singer while the rest are back up vocals, and so on and so forth. All of the other positions could be filled by great females as well. Like the lead guitarist could be one of the greatest female guitarists in the world today. I'm sure you could find some body. The drummer could also be one of the greatest female drummers in the world today.