Suggestion regarding some of your older songs

Submitted by Emwolb on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Hey guys,

I'm a huge fan of yours...love almost every song you ever made!

The reason why I'm writing this is the following: I've stumbled upon some of your older material that was apparently made between 2000 and 2006 and is equally great as the stuff from your first two full albums. The problem is that most of those songs right now are only available either in inferior quality on Youtube or as live versions. In particular I'm referring to:

I Bleed
Show Me
Shout it Out
Takes My Life
The Hand
Shadows of My Heart
The Eye
Invisible Reality
Not Enough

Therefore I was wondering whether you guys could consider re-recording these gems (as well as any other treasures that you may keep hidden away in your vault) for a type of "Halestorm - The Early Years" release?

Going through this board I noticed many other fans requesting some of those older songs so a record dedicated to them should definitely attract enough potential buyers to make it worthwhile for everyone.

Especially "I Bleed", "Show Me", "Shout it Out" and "Takes My Life" are such fucking amazing songs that simply deserve to be brought to the attention of the common public!

What do you think?

Either way I'm totally looking forward to your new record, it's going to be a first day buy for me. Keep on rocking!

All the best,
Daniel

PS: In case you still remember...I'm the guy who asked whether you'd consider playing "I Bleed" at the Meet'n'Greet before your concert at the Lido in Berlin earlier this year. Thus another positive side effect of releasing such an album would be that you'd have one more good reason to finally play some of those songs again during your concerts.