Seriously, you're awesome

Submitted by laurynohagan on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Halestorm has been my favorite band for over a year now. However recently, in the past few months, their music and the band itself has grown in sentiment to me. The first time I saw them in concert at Terminal 5, I went with my dad because he was the one that introduced me to them. Then two weeks ago, he was rushed to the hospital and almost died. He went into ventricular fibrillation, which is worse than a heart attack because it stops your heart in seconds. He now has some brain damage because of lack of oxygen, but he has made an amazing recovery. He starts rehab tomorrow, and if you didn't know he had that issue, you would not know what was wrong with him. I have one of Arejay's drumsticks from that show.

Also, my main squeeze and I would not be an item if it weren't for Halestorm. We met online, and he reached out to me because he saw I was a Halestorm fan!We are going to see them together in Asbury Park this year.

I would go great measures just to meet them. At this point with my dad, I want to tell them in person how great they are. I wanted VIP tickets, but I was just a few minutes too late :( I would LOVE to get 3 VIP tickets to Asbury Park's show in May, one for my dad, bf, and I; but I guess it was not meant to be just yet! One day I will meet them. I really hope they read this and know just how I feel about them!

PS: if me and my bf get married, I want Halestorm to perform at our wedding :)