My THANK YOU to all of Halestorm

Submitted by casslynne92 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I apologize ahead of time if I am in the wrong place, or if a discussion for something like this is already opened. This is the first time I've attempted to post anything to the community. But I had a horrific day yesterday, and I realized how much effect this band has in my life, and I really desire telling them this and a big thank-you. Whether they see this or not, here it is! Please judge the little bit of my post kindly, I'm exposing something very intimate and if the whole story was public knowledge people would be ashamed that these kind of people exist in the world and bring us great harm.

I've been facing my nightmare come true for almost two years, and only now do I believe it's about that time it reaches it's climax. It's a very unstable future for me and my children. CPS kidnapped them July of 2013. Even though it's gonna be such a bigger struggle than ever before, I'm ready to serve them with a lawsuit next month. Nothing like kicking off the new year with a bloody lawsuit, all for the sake of my daughter and son, who as of recently we discovered they are suffering physical abuse.in their foster home. This is the very, very, very short story.

This is the darkest, most evil, unnatural and inhumane thing that most people will thankfully never experience. No one deserves it. In my family's darkest hour, I fight for my family's future, but your music is so powerful, emotional, naked, and honest - my husband came vouch that I rarely will listen to anything else. It helps drown my sorrows, and helps me keep going, no matter how CPS drags me through the mud in ways that you could never imagine possible. My passion to save my children will never change nor fade, but when I'm at my most vulnerable and shattered self - listening to you, or watching the goofy vlog videos Arejay posted on your YouTube - it's really meant the world, your influence and inspiration, is the world to me right now. It's unbelievable how much you've helped me in this unbelievable situation.arejay reminds me of my youngest brother, who is about to go into the Air Force. They're so alike, it's so familiar, you all bring the best out of people, when they can only see the bad. It'd be amazing if you actually read this.

This lonely Christmas, I won't be with my Elizabeth (Yes, my 3 year old has your name!) and Michael again til next year. Last time I was allowed to see them was last week (I was driving them nuts, so they finally did their job and brought just kids to me. Ugh!). But I am thankful, that you all will have each other and I wish every single one of you & your loved ones the very best Christmas together, and a magical and safe new year. MAYBE 2015 & THE UPCOMING ALBUM BRING YOU MUCH MORE SUCCESS AND HAPPINESS THAT YOU, HALESTORM, TOTALLY DESERVE!! God bless you all. And again, you've helped a mother thru nursing her broken heart and maintain reality, making it easier to see the light. From the bottom of my heart I thank you - for being you.

With all my love,
Cassandra xoxo