MMR-BQ May 16th

Submitted by Ice_man740 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Best concert ever and we've seen many since '78 was Lzzy joining the one and only Tom Keiffer in AC!!
Arejay ... you rocked those skins like the Champion you are !! Lzzy, you opened my lovely wife's eyes (of 32+ yrs) to the heavier stuff. She has stuck with me through many nights of Pantera, Zeppelin, Hagar, Montrose, Trixter, Tyketto, Femme Fatale to Crue ... but you brought it all together for her and there has been no turning back. We have watched closely to see when you will make an appearance that we can travel to !! MMR-BQ is this Saturday and we can't wait.
Unfortunately we can't travel to your shows in the surrounding areas. I was severely injured in the line of duty in '06 and my limit is Phila., AC area. The reason I even mention this , is solely because you have been a very uplifting factor in my life since that day. Music has always been my meditation/escape so to speak and your versatility has opened it up even more. Not to mention you are a tri-state girl ;) Come Saturday, we are bringing friends to see you Live and they are going to rush in and try to get front seats so that we can see Halestorm perform again, up close and personal. They're holding the seats until I can make my way there. You are the highlight of my evening !! Thank you for keeping ROCK Alive and affecting so many in such positive ways, that you may not even realize ( yes, even 7000 miles away) !!! Stay humble and keep pushing the envelope .... the only cap on your potential is YOU !!
p.s. Who the Fuck is LZZY Hale .... Best shirt ever !!