Lzzy's Voice & Band's Success Since Early Times

Submitted by FalconEddy on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I'm an Audio Mastering Engineer that has seen the rise and/or fall of many groups over time. I feel that Halestorm is definitely one of those few rock bands that has a done a great job of writing material that is infectious enough to keep moving themselves up the ladder of success. Combine that with Lzzy's perfect pitch 'front girl' vocal presentation, and what more could you ask for? That's a formula for continued success. I remember seeing them back in the early 2000's when her dad was playing bass, and I said to myself they would be big someday. I said the same thing about Sully's band (Godsmack) when I ran Live Sound for them in the mid 90's before they signed with Universal. Sometimes, I wish I had these people's email address so I could just contact them to tell them 'good job', I was right about them, and how much that I can hear that they've improved over a few short years. I was so happy for Halestorm when they won a Grammy for Love Bites (So Do I). Anyway, that's pretty much what I wanted to say.