Love Story

Submitted by flohr1lc on
Is pro
No

Dear HALESTORM:
I want to take this opportunity to express not only my love & respect for HALESTORM but also some gratitude...as you have brought me Love. This may or may not have happened without you, but I strongly believe you have something to do with it.
Last summer, a man was pursuing me whom I had zero interest in. He was absolutely not my type; he was much older than I, short, grey hair and seemed to have this arrogant, cocky attitude that repelled me. He was potentially my future boss at CrossFit Novi as I was going to begin instructing Yoga there. We had multiple one on one training sessions together, which he laid on some heavy flirting as I resisted respectfully. He had asked me out a few times which I declined. THEN, he had asked me on a date that I could NOT refuse. He knew I was a big HALESTORM fan and he had asked me to go to your concert in Grand Rapids, MI in September 2013. Seeing as this was on the other side of the state, this would need to be a road trip and overnighter. I told him the only way I would go with him is if it was a group scene. He agreed. Over the few weeks before the concert we became friends. Of course, to his benefit, none of our friends joined us to your concert that night and it turned out to be a date. We had a BLAST! It wasn’t much longer after your concert that we began to date. You had just announced another concert in Royal Oak in December which we also attended and by that point we had fallen in love. By Memorial weekend 2014 we were engaged. We are getting married October 2015 and our first dance will be to “Here’s to us”.
Here’s to you, Halestorm.
Sincerely,
Halestorm Fan, Laurie