Loudwire, Grand Junction, CO

Submitted by dodger327 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Just wanted to say that Halestorm was the BEST show of the Loudwire Music Festival. I was lucky enough to catch a guitar pic, stoked! Arejay, my Boyfriend was the guy who got hit with the water bottle - he's fine. A little bump but he has a hard head ;) Thank you for trying to get a drumstick to him at the end of the set - unfortunately someone else jumped in and grabbed it, he decided to let the "girly" have it rather than cause a fight and said she must have been a big fan as she knew all the words to the songs same as I do. It was soooo hot, I don't know how you guys can put on such an awesome show in over 100 degree weather. Had hoped you would end the set with "Here's to Us", such a great rock anthem song ... I can't wait til you all are back this way again, I'll drive anywhere in Colorado to see you - or, maybe a Vegas trip is in order, hmmmmmm. I will be keeping my eyes open for the presale notifications. One final note / question - could you possibly add some shirts that are not Black to the Halestorm official merch? I like colors - bright and bold. Love U All, Be safe on the road and keep rockin' our faces off.