Skip directly to content

Hello

• kraemer3543's picture
    Hello
    Category: Site Support

Its heartbreaking to see all the negativity in the posts. I know I'm new however the first song I ever heard from Halestorm wasn't I get off or Love (Bites but so do i), It was You and I could fly. Halestorm has always had a way to lift me up when I get down and to embrace the woman I am. To be apart of something as great as this is all I could ask for. So just wanted to say hi :)

kraemer3543's picture
on April 3, 2017 - 5:15pm

Its heartbreaking to see all the negativity in the posts. I know I'm new however the first song I ever heard from Halestorm wasn't I get off or Love (Bites but so do i), It was You and I could fly. Halestorm has always had a way to lift me up when I get down and to embrace the woman I am. To be apart of something as great as this is all I could ask for. So just wanted to say hi :)

Forum category: 
[{"parent":{"title":"Get on the list!","body":"

Get exclusive information about Halestorm's tour dates, video premieres and special announcements

","field_newsletter_id":"19506","field_label_list_id":"50","field_display_rates":"0","field_preview_mode":"false","field_lbox_height":null,"field_lbox_width":null,"field_toaster_timeout":"60000","field_toaster_position":"From Bottom","field_turnkey_height":"2000","field_mailing_list_params_toast":null,"field_mailing_list_params_se":null}}]