Had to ask fellow fans...almost off subject

Submitted by whitelotus on
Forum category
Is pro
No

So ok... I know this is something handled by another site.... but did anyone else order the photo book "To Hale and Back?" Did any one order when they did that whole promotional with ...if you had been one of the first 500 you also get an autographed photo of Halestorm?

any way... I was told in email and yes I still have all the emails...I was told yes I was one of the first 500.. but never got a autographed photo...just the book..... I was told Oh we are sending those photos out separate...so jump ahead two weeks... still nothing... I decide to email and follow up with a call...this has gone on back and forth since last year....I even spoke to the boss themselves on the phone several times... and they seemed so nice... I so wanted believe them.... and I was told oh it was a mistake not all photos went out correctly.... and they would be seeing the band in England in a few weeks and they would get a photo and get it signed...

well I wait, they get back and I email and they say yes, they have it in hand and mailing it... couple weeks later nothing.... so on calling and speaking to them again they say if nothing in the mail call Friday. Well Friday came and went nothing... called but they are out of town, and no return call from any assistants either...

I feel I have just been a sucker for this whole promo thing. I hate to feel like I was just a butt end of a big joke to see how long I would believe they would send the photo.... but I guess I should face the truth. And rather than let a feeling of bitterness rule me which I was starting to feel every time I heard a Halestorm song..... I decided to not let such a horrible experience of being taken advantage of ruin my love for the Band...and I joined the fan club. At least I will get some cool guitar picks from joining. :)

I guess my question to fellow fans... did anyone else order the book and did you get an autographed photo if you had been one of the first 500 ordering?