Disappointed

Submitted by Lawrence06 on
Forum category
Is pro
No

I thought purchasing a membership that, "yeah! I can get more insight, interview exclusives, video/music information that wasn't being presented to the general public, and see all kinds of social interaction from fans, the Halestorm fan club employees, or even members of the band itself. Man, was I blow away to see the website has not been updated, the "packages" for the Into the Wild Life album and glass, ect were sold out or out of date. No real news posted. I see the video teasers that you can view on YouTube and were emailed out to the groups distribution list. We're are the exclusive interviews, sneak peaks of making a video for the first single, a date for the announcement of the first single, concert tips and reviews, ect. What is the point of having a membership if the fan club doesn't really provide anything additional that isn't already presented to the public. The weekly drawings, those are awesome, until you see the auto response that its a signed photo from the Strange Case of.. album and a beanie, but suggests to give a T shirt size and that other things could be a possibility. Might I add that the auto response for the past year (as far back as I checked) has grammatical errors that no one has come across. Not sure how many people got a "singed" photo.

I feel like I could have taken what was spent on the membership and applied it to Meet and Greets and been more informed, excited, and happy with the choice. The freaks need this. We need to feel like we stay connected. I get more from the band on Twitter and Facebook by following them than I do through the site. I feel like so much can be done through the fan club and the website to draw more fan club users, fans, and people who may just now be hearing Lzzy's awesome screaming vocal range, Joe's rocking solos, Josh's base jamming into the next chorus, or Arejay's big drum sticks. Where are the highlights? Where are the concert photos from this current tour? I've seen only a handful and they have been touring for several months now. I haven't seen any photos of them rocking out to In This Moment or Stitched Up Heart. Where do I apply?

Feed the need. Feed the freaks. Prepare us for the frenzy of this new album, which I'm beyond stoked for! There are so many things that can be done to help the band get ready to drop this new album. The fan club should be the #1 support and help with connecting the music to the fans.