Care and Feeding of Fans

Submitted by JHTraver on
Forum category
Is pro
No

The people who matter are willing to go the extra mile.

Lzzy, Arejay, Joe, and Josh are people willing to go the extra mile. Last Saturday they performed in Baltimore, and were absolutely awesome. But that's not all. This show was rescheduled, rather than cancelled, due to the riots last spring; even though that meant squeezing in a date in an already packed tour schedule. Also they played an extra set to make up for the fact that the opening act didn't reschedule and make the trip to Baltimore.

That's still not the whole story. They arrived in Baltimore Saturday afternoon, same day, traveling back from their show in Brazil. Having made that trip many times myself , I don't normally plan on doing anything when I get off the plane other then putting my feet up. So hopefully you can begin to see how special they are when they are standing out in a light rain at Midnight, spending time with a group of fans who had stood outside for over two hours hoping to see them after the show. Even then, there was no rush, they took their time to make everyone feel important, and feel appreciated to be Halestorm fans.

Now that is truly going the extra mile, and that is why beyond the great music; Halestorm is a group of great people