BOISE MEET and GREET HELP PLEASE!!

Submitted by Graywolfefreaks on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Dear Halestorm, Lzzy, Arejay, Joe and Josh,
I am writing you to humbly ask for your help. My name is Kelly Wolfe and I’m writing you concerning my blessing of a husband. His name is Matthew. This wonderful man of mine has been through a hell of a lot in his short 40 years of life. You see, he was born with severe heart defect (TOF), involving 4 major areas of the heart. He has had 3 extensive open heart surgeries to fix this defect, his last one being almost 15 years ago. We recently found out that Matthew’s heart is failing and is going to need a heart transplant very soon. That’s not something that is fun to hear. You may be asking yourself, “…and your point is?” My husband and I are HUGE Halestorm fans. We’re from Pennsylvania as well just outside Lancaster real close to Red Lion where Halestorm is from, we’re practically cousins (I WISH!)! We’ve been fans since before they were huge. We now reside in Boise, ID. We did buy VIP tickets to the show and to the meet and greet for the show next Wednesday, June, 10th. Words cannot express our excitement! This is where you come in! I’m wondering if there was any way to get a seat closer to the stage for my husband, with the bad heart. He doesn’t have the strength or resilience to stand in the front room where we belong. The front row is where all true rock lovers belong! If he could be in the pit, he would but he can’t handle the heat and the action, it’s not good for his heart. This is crushing his spirit because he feels he can’t properly show his support of the band! Please if there is any way that you can help fulfill this dream for my husband I would be forever greatful! PRETTY PLEASE YOU WOULD SEE THE HAPPIEST DUDE IN THE PLACE!!!
Sinceriously,
Kelly GrayWolfe