Are There ever Meet and Greet contests for Halestorm fanclub members?

Submitted by The Monster on
Forum category
Is pro
No

Are There ever Meet and Greet contests for Halestorm fanclub members?

What I mean is, Do Halestorm ever do contests so some fanclub members from each city that they play in can meet them?

In High School my nickname was "Wheelie" Because I am confined to a wheelchair due to Quadriplegia Cerebral Palsy. I am also dealing with hiatal hernia, and Barrett's esophagus. Quite the lengthy portion of my esophagus has Barrett's about 8 to 9 cm. That means an (Endoscopy) a scope down my throat once a year for now. My voice is very raspy and at times I am very hard to understand. The doctors don't know if I will ever get my voice back or not. Only time will tell.

These days my friends call me "The Monster" because I have always loved all things Universal Monsters and my favorite day is Halloween, But you can call me Nick. I have been a Halestorm fan for about a year now. My best friend from K-Jr. High school who I had not seen in years until last March, introduced me to the band with the song Mz Hyde. After hearing that song I was hooked on Lzzy Hale and Halestorm, And bought the Halestorm Albums along with the ReAniMate: The CoVeRs EPS. Since then I have been VERY TALKATIVE about wanting Halestorm to come to Davenport IA due to my inability to travel to other venues. February 16th 2016 I found out that Halestorm are coming to Davenport IA May 17th 2016! February 17th 2016 I bought my Halestorm tickets! and here I am, Waiting to attend my 1st Halestorm concert, Waiting to hear Lzzy sing! I would LOVE to meet Lzzy Hale and Halestorm but I bet there's no chance of that happening. WHOEVER MADE THE DAVENPORT IA SHOW HAPPEN, I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :) IT IS A DREAM COME TRUE TO HAVE LZZY AND THE BOYS COME DO A SHOW FOR ME IN MY HOMETOWN!!!!!!!!!! :)

THANK YOU SO MUCH HALESTORM! :)

Nick Furman
Davenport IA USA